Where can i find a real work at home job?

Hi im a mum of 2 and i had a problem in my brain liquid, so i have to stay at home without work , im a portguese mum i tried to find online magazines that wanted someone to do something in portuguese or about portugal and nothing. Please help me , i really need to work and earn some moneyu to live, thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• try selling from your house any thing you can make well luck.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Unfortunately there are too many work from home jobs. The demand for them is so high!! Do your research when looking into them just to make sure you don't get scammed.

Good Luck! :o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:13 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• lies from the poster above, more and more companies are seeing the benefits of hiring American verses outsourcing out of the country, the rewards that used to be there for outsourcing out of country are going away and going to Americans now.

HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM

The poster above just wants to recruit you to her business.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You're welcome to read my blog at Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 7:34 AM on Aug. 11, 2011