Would you buy cloth wipes?

I am making cloth wipes to sell. But, I have a few questions.
1. How much would you pay for cloth wipes?
2. How many wipes would you expect to get for that price in order for it to be worth it in your mind?
3. Would you prefer wipes that are square and need to be folded in order to fit in the wipe container but are bigger over all or wipes that fit in the wipe container without being folded and are smaller?

CaptivatedByGod

Asked by CaptivatedByGod at 6:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Are you talking about washclothes?
    Is this part of the green movement?
    I don't know, I haven't thought about it. I use wet wipes when we are traveling and usually washclothes at home.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• No, not wash cloths. Cloth wipes are used just like disposable wipes and are meant to replace them. You can just wash them and reuse them over and over again. You also use cloth wipe solution that you can buy premade or you can make it yourself with plenty of recipes online.
    CaptivatedByGod

Comment by CaptivatedByGod (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I make my own, so wouldn't buy them. I do it to save money.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 9:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• most wipes seem to be 75 cents to $1 each, and about 8" by 8", so you can fold them one time and fit them in a huggies wipes dispenser or whatever...
    dixie383

Answer by dixie383 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• no i wouldn't because then i would have to wash them and i would rather just throw them away. sorry
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 9:15 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Honestly, I never thought of making wipes. I like the idea, but I have no idea how much to charge. Sorry I could not be more help.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:17 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Yes but I would need more info on the product to make a decision. With the flushables they are about $3 for a pack of 75-80. I would expect to pay more for cloth ones as they can be reused.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 8:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• on a place online they charge about a dollar a wipe. Cloth wipe that is.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 10, 2011