What to get 7 yr old girl for her birthday?

This li'l cowgirl has all that and a bag of chips. She's got everything under the sun, and I don't even know where to begin! Clothes are out of the question!

matobe

Asked by matobe at 6:07 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• A theater gift card.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• If she has everything under the sun get her a gift card my daughter enjoyed that because than she was able to pick what she wanted. a savings bond,or stock,barbies games and books you can never have enough books. riding lessons also is good .
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 6:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I asked my 6 and half year old granddaughter and she said that she would like a kit to make necklaces. She is into crafts.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:30 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• A guinea pig. I just bought one for my b-day girl.
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My youngest just turned 7 today! She wanted a pillow pet, an art set&a baby doll with accessories. If you're not sure give her $$ that way she can get what she wants.
    darmika

Answer by darmika at 10:47 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• do a toy of some sort that she may be into... a horse since she is a little cowgirl and all.. a toy one..
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:39 PM on Feb. 14, 2011