Reporting posts/comments...have you done it?

I was just curious, has anyone here reported any questions or answers for inappropriate content? You can comment anonymously if you think that people will think you're a "narc" or something, I was wondering if anyone had done this though. And if you have, what about the question or comment made it against cafemom guidelines?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have. I actually defended a mom that I DON'T agree with. Another mom called her a *B...CH* and I thought it was more uncalled for than most of the answers the other mom post's. Yes the mom that was bashed is not a nice mom, but I've never seen her call someone out like that, she has just been RUDE, but not crude. At least I don't think. I know I didn't like one of her replies to one of my questions, but it was no reason to call her crude names like that. I don't mind if you are rude to her for being rude, but no need for mean name calling.
    Anonymous

• I haven't seen the need for it...yet, lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I did once on here in the answers section. Someone had posted a question about their pregnancy. Someone else replied with SPAM about starting your own home based business. Had NOTHING to do with the question and was obvious they were just trying to advertise. I reported it. I didn't think it was fair to the mother asking a legit question about her pregnancy to be SPAMed.

I usually don't do that. But in that case I felt it was justified.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 9:43 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• i called a mom a bitch here. it might have been me u reported, because i was called on it by cafemom. but what u didn't know was all the offensive things she sent me. i think that if someone is giveing rude comments about u then u should report it. but to do it just to be noisy it kind of none of ur business. don't u think?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jul. 9, 2008