I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

Everything is going wrong this week. One of my BFF is pregnant and hormonal. I wouldn't snub the "new" couple that hung out with our group so she started spreading rumers about me too and tried to get the rest of the friends to snub me to. It worked, 2 out of 3 down and the 3rd friend is afraid of losing her friends if she doesn't follow suit. Yesturday I went to the ER becuase I've been in horrible pain this week, turns out I have an ulcer and my blood worked showed that that I may have cancer. I have to see specialists next week. Than today I caught DF shaking my 7 year old. The wedding is only a few weeks away and I have to call everyone to tell them it's off. My friends, my fiance and my body have all betrayed me. I feel so alone. How did this happen? Just a few weeks ago I was healthy, happy and in love. Having fun finishing up the detials of the wedding with my BFFs. It's interesting how your whole life can change so quickly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh my gosh! I am so sorry all of this is happening to you I think you are so amazingly smart to call off the wedding! I admire you for that, a lot of women wouldn't. Maybe God is hleping you by showing you that you need a new support system. These people in your life are showing you their true colors! When times get hard you find out who your friends are. Your bffs are not bffs at all. Your love has major problems and is abusive. Thank God you found out before you married him.
    All I can say is I hope it gets better very soon and God bless.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• relax, list your priorities, dont listen to nobody and go in the way it got to be. dont continue by the terms of others. Use comun sense and only you decide what is going to happen next. you can do it!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:40 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Thank you JackieGirl. I needed help seeing the postive side of all this.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:58 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I'm so sorry your going through this. It's strange how one day your happy and the next it feels like everything is falling apart. I wish I could say something to make it better but I don't know what to say. Just letting you know I feel your pain. Stay strong. You will get through this.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 11:55 PM on Feb. 12, 2011