First Tricycle

How old were your kids when you got them a trike?
My son is turning 3 next month and I'm dying to get him one. I don't have the money right now, so I was thinking when spring actually arrives I could get one then.

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 6:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• He will love it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Ooh, spring ... you need to hit the garage sales. I got my son a nice tricycle ($40 at Walmart) for $10 in great shape. It is one of those things that don't usually get worn out much by 1 kid.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 1:56 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I bought my son one last Christmas. His legs weren't long enough for it last summer, lol, I think he'll be able to use it this summer. He's 3.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• we will be getting our oldest who turned 3 in december his first this spring! im excited!
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 12:50 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I agree, check garage sales :o) I got my oldest daughter her first tricycle when she was about 2.5 but she only started using it once she was around 3 years old. My youngest got one when she turned a year old.....she's now almost 2.5 and cannot reach the pedals yet or use it at all (and she's pretty tall for her age). I think 3-4 is a good age.....he'll love it!

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 2:13 AM on Feb. 13, 2011