What's your LO's favorite shows/movies?

DS will be 3 in April. He loves Thomas and Friends, Team Umizoomi, Special Agent Oso, old school sesame st., curious george, alvin and the chipmunks, dora and max and ruby

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 6:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Mine will be 3 in March... he loves some of the shows you mentioned - Thomas, Team Umizoomi, Max and Ruby... and he loves Diego too, and a bunch of other shows.
    As for movies, he's really big on Disney Pixar ones, like Cars, Toy Story, things like that... and he loves Shrek.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Yes ds likes the movie Cars too! Some of that animation is still a bit fast pacd for him so he doesnt pay much attention but he is starting to like it more. We just bought him the Alvin and thr Chipmunks movie W/ jason lee and he liked the parts where they sang. The plot he cared less for lol
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 6:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My Son is 3 1/2..He loves iCarly, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Top Shot, Billy the Exterminator, Dirty Jobs, Ghost Hunters, MythBusters, Mater's Tall Tales (my Husband and I got Him the DVD with all the episodes), and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. His favorite movie is "Cars" - there is NO kid who loves that movie or its characters more. My Son is THE #1 Fan of Cars, Lightning McQueen and Mater! He also loves "Bedtime Stories" and the Twilight movies. ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 7:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• my 4 yr. old loves all the educational shows on nick jr,pbs,and stuff like that.....occationally he will watch spongebob,TUFF puppy,fairly oddparents,etc.....he is quite picky when it comes to t.v. shows and movies....he knows what he likes and what he doesnt like.....he has also figured out how to use the remote so now he doesnt ask anyone to turn the t.v. on for him,he doesnt ask anyone to find a show for him......he is a smart child lemme tell ya....but he would rather sit and watch the educational shows/cartoons.......im proud of him for that!!
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• mine loves all of the ones you said and much more.. About anything Nick jr and Disney and we cant forget about sprout
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:45 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My LO's 9 months, he likes muphet shows, alot of singing and dancing
    urselbaker

Answer by urselbaker at 9:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• My 3.5 y/o will watch Blue's Clues and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with is 14 month old sister. But he loves watching SuperHero Squad and other super hero shows with his daddy and LOVES Tom & Jerry, the original too, not this weird new Tom and Jerry.
    LuvMyBabies912

Answer by LuvMyBabies912 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 15, 2011