How Can I get pregers adult content

I am a young mom but I have one son living and I wnat another. I need to know how to get pregnant fast before they take out my cervix. PLEASE HELP ME

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Have sex while you are ovulating.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• If you are having health issues, you need to discuss this w/ your Dr. They know your medical history & will be able to tell you if it's even safe for you to get pregnant. Make the appt. on Mon. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Before they take out your cervix? WTF?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:07 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• #1- Why would they take out your cervix? And HOW...they would have to take your whole uterus as far as I know.
    #2- You can tell them NO.
    #3-CHART so you know when you are ovulating.
    Anonymous

• I didn't even know they do that?

You ovulate about 14 days after you start your period.... just have a lot of sex around that time. I agree with the above comment about talking to your doc
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 7:46 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• That is really scary! No one can take out your cervix without your consent, and I'm not sure how they'd even do that. Is someone trying to get you to have a hysterectomy? If so, I would be very concerned that the cause of such a surgery would likely also harm the baby or make a pregnancy not viable...
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 12, 2011