Have you researched the adverse affect of flouride?

If you have not please take the time to look into this.Flouride was first used by the Nazi's to lower I.Q. and make people docile. World Peace and Love to All!

Mommy1234321

Asked by Mommy1234321 at 7:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Health

• I remember the cavities kids use to have before it was added to water.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• You're not another one of these fluoride is gonna kill us all fanatics are you?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I have. In fact I have a journal post on here about it. There is simply no real benefit to it and lots of negative affects... It's sad how few parents don't do their homework on this stuff...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• There's a huge debate in my city right now about removing fluoride from water. They've decided to remove it, but they haven't had any scientific input yet...seems backwards, doesn't it?
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• actually I have but I have to say this about it what I've read about it and what I"ve experienced in my own life a re polar opposite

I grew up where all the water was florinated and we were dirt poor no bottled water in my house-- I brushed 1x a day and I NEVER ever had dental carries or spots or anything on my teeth-- same for my sister and my mom-- we moved 10 years ago to a different county and 3 years ago I started having MAJOR issues with my teeth my mother and sister too I have 4 carries now the enamel on my teeth is wearing off and I have white spots they were NEVER there before--I started adding fluride to stuff (buying water with it) and my spots went away and I have had no more carries so I'm not sure why the research says the opposite but it is not what I've lived
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 7:46 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Let me applaud those of you who have done your homework but for those of you who havn't; WARNING - for years flouride was classified asTOXIC WASTE in this country! It's only approved uses were as an insecticide and RAT POISON (POISON!!!) Plenty of studies have been done,the results are SCARY! Flouridation linked to; IMMUNE SYSTEM ALTERATION,MUSCULOSKELETAL HARM,GENETIC DAMAGE,THYROID DYSFUNCTION AND CANCER! THAT BEAUTIFUL SMILE; MORE AND MORE studies are proving that ingesting flouride has no bearing on preventing tooth decay.(my children and I have beautiful teeth and havn't had flouride in years) THE AMERICAN DENTAL ASSOC. IS NOW ADVISING PARENTS NOT TO GIVE FLOURIDATED WATER TO BABIES BECAUSE IT "MAY" CAUSE BRAIN DAMAGE.NEED I SAY MORE. IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOURSELVES AND YOUR CHILDREN YOU MUST LEARN HOW TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND NOT RELY ON EVERYONE TO TELL YOU.PERHAPS YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW. World Peace and Love to All
    Mommy1234321

Comment by Mommy1234321 (original poster) at 2:16 AM on Feb. 13, 2011