Who is worse??

Who do you think is a worse mom, Amber from teen mom or Jenelle from teen mom 2?

Christieluv0614

Asked by Christieluv0614 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• Hmmmm....lol. That show is so sad. Especially the girls you mentioned. But I honestly think Jenelle because Amber at least appears to want to be around her daughter. Though she doesn't do the right thing all the time. Jenelle just seems interested in partying and being with her friends and "bf." I think her and her mom need some serious help!!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 7:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Oh god jenelle. She just wants to party party party, and she is so mean to her mom :(. I feel so bad for her baby.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Jenelle, OMG I agree all she wants to do is PARTY.. and doesnt seem to want her child. it is sad
    sassyt509

Answer by sassyt509 at 8:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Jenelle. That child (because that is what she is) does NOT need that baby. Plain and simple. Until she really has her stuff together and can think of the baby first she needs to steer clear.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 2:34 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• ~*Both*~... but that is there business
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:00 PM on Feb. 12, 2011