Can somebody tell me how to change my screen name on here?

I am being stalked by a very rude, horribly abusive woman and would like to keep my profile but just change my screen name. Thanks! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Cancel your account
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I wish it was that easy. You can't. You have to cancel your account and make a new account. Report this woman every time she does this.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• You can't. You need to close your account, then reopen it and start all over with your points--assuming you care about points.

If you are GENUINELY being "stalked" by someone, have you REPORTED it to the Admins?! If they agree, they MIGHT let you change your screen name and keep your points, but it has to be a convincing case.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• put the lady on block and put your account on private and like the others said you can't change your name unless you open another account
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 7:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• You can either block her - which only prevents her from messaging you, leaving comments on your Journals and photos and such, but she can still address you in groups and this section and other areas of CafeMom - or cancel your account and rejoin the site. You can't change your username without starting over completely. I do suggest reporting her, I'm sure the CM Team can do something. Good luck.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:22 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Yeah you have to close this account and create a new one because there is no way to create an additional screen name otherwise.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:27 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• caddy a.. women grow up....
    Anonymous