Do you have any special Valentine memories?

Special cards?
Special gifts?
Great dates?
Special people?
More???

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 7:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Holidays

• The first Valentine's Day that dh and I were married he gave me a book that he had made with poems on the pages that he had written spanning the past 2 years. All poems about me. It was really special. He has since in the 8+ years that we have been married bought/made me many things but that one is my fave and worth more to me than the jewelry!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:49 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I hope to this year!! After battling Triple negative breast cancer and my side effects.. I hope for something better this year! 2010 was Horrible! And I've been with my DH since I was 16 & he was 18 I put out DH's first Valentine every single year. And the one I made for him when I was pregnant with our second DD & our first helped me!. I hope everyone has a Great Valentines Day!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Last year was amazing. I had just started to really fall for someone, but we were afraid to start anything because up until right before V-day, I was still with my ex. We broke up (not because of me liking someone else) and the first time we kissed was on Valentine's Day last year. Normally I don't remember dates of things like that, but being that it was V-day it's easy to remember.
    He and I aren't together now, we haven't been since July, but he's my absolute best friend now, and we're spending Valentine's Day together this year too.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Exchanging valentines with everyone in grade school and the sweets and school day celebrations.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:11 AM on Feb. 13, 2011