Help, Can not remember...

The stupid trick question that was always asked in grade school. The boys would ask are you PT, and no matter what you answered you were screwed because it either meant potty trained if you answered no, or it meant something else if you answered yes, and I can't for the life of me remember what the other thing was. I can't sleep lately at night, and I laid in bed for like 2 hours thinking about this last night, and all day today, and I still got nothing. Anyone remember what the "yes" one was.

ba13ygrl1987

Asked by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Ew...you are a pregnant teacher something like that it was dumb...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• well you got your answer so i wont tell you that i heard it before but couldnt remember either. lol i have sleep issues too and i can come up with my most creative ideas then.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 9:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Two hours?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Never heard of it or I just did not pay attention. I would just walk past people, get my work done and graduate.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 8:07 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• no, it was like "are you PT"
    Person: no
    "haha you're not potty trained" and they'd run away
    OR
    "are you PT"
    Person: yes
    and then they'd say haha you're whatever it meant and run away

I don't know why this bothers me so much LOL but its driving me NUTS
    ba13ygrl1987

Comment by ba13ygrl1987 (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• LOL- Great- I just asked my 8 y/o & her friend- they've never heard of it. Then my dau says, "What about P-U? (& they laughed) So NOW I have it in MY head! Thanks for taking me down w/ you! Try to Google it & see what you come up with, then let me know. :P
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Thank god for google! And butterfly 1108 it was pregnant teacher!!! And it amazes me that was actually on google, lol I never even though to look there. If you were PT you were a pregnant teacher, if you weren't PT it meant you weren't potty trained... silly boys LOL
    ba13ygrl1987

Comment by ba13ygrl1987 (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• tootoobusy: yes 2 hours, I often have difficulty falling asleep because my mind doesn't shut off, mainly because of stupid crap like this. But last night I was having some rather unpleasant back pain so that contributed as well. I can never claim I'm ADD because once I get on something I CAN NOT stop thinking about it until I figure out the answer LOL
    ba13ygrl1987

Comment by ba13ygrl1987 (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2011