Does anyone know of a cute quick and easy hair style. Have thick natural wavy hair. Like to wear it straight so it would have to be a good style for straight or wavy. Thanks

jovon79

Asked by jovon79 at 6:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• i got the same hair!! long down to my but adn extra thick and wavy..i just get a couple bobby pins and pin up the front of my hair back like my banges. the look goes with anythign and quick
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 6:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Thick,coarse hair can be treated on a daily basis by using a small amount of olive oil(For Hair) applied prior to using a straightner,or,a hairdryer.I also have this problem.Try to section off your hair before using your styling tool.This will make it easier for you to work with your section by section.Moisturizer is always a must have for this type of hair.For simple on the go styling,apply a small amount of leave in conditonder(rub between palms of hands) from root,to tip.Use a wide tooth comb to help smooth ends.Try a simple up do,parting your hair in a new way,or simply experiment to find the best style to suit your taste.Have a great Hairday!
    mam1224

Answer by mam1224 at 8:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Same hair. Don't sure what the name of mine is...Not quite shoulder length. Today is curly hair day. But, I also flat iron and have a cute straight hair style. It has a stack bunt in the back and point in front. Also, go to the local Beauty College..they can cut, color, highlight and low lights! Love it!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• How long is your hair? I like to scrunch some styling cream and gel into my hair, pull it up into a pony, and then grab small sections and twist and stick with hair pins. The result usually looks like I have taken hours on my hair, and it really only takes a couple of minutes.
    I stay away from bangs because my waves make cowlicks that make me spend to much time on my hair.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:21 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Anonymous