What is your earliest memory?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 8:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my grandmother singing and dancing and being silly(she was my caregiver) when I was a baby. She would do anything to make me laugh while she was cleaning and I was in the playpen.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:14 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I think I was 2-3 years old and walking on a freeway over pass near our house. Looking through the concrete posts holding up the railing I saw a man laying on the freeway totally covered in a sheet. I asked my dad why he was laying in the middle of the road and was told that he was sleeping. I knew I was being lied to.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:28 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I remember being at a pre school & not wanting to be there. I was crying & sort of banging (not hard) my head on the wall. My mom took me out of there (thank God- although I couldnt tell you why I didnt like it) But I must've been 3 or 4 at the time.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Mine is going to the park with my dad's cousin- while my mom was at the hospital having my sister- I was 2 at the time.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Mine is of visiting a family friend's house, and the wife and my mom getting into a fight over one of us kids making a pb&j sandwich without help (using a butter knife...it was either my brother(age 5) or me (age 2.5ish)) The woman went psycho and mom decided to get us out of there, so she had my older brother(6.5yo) get the three of us younger kids (my younger sister was a baby at the time) out to the car while she got our stuff. As my mom (who doesn't drive) tried to back the car up, the woman smashed in the rear driver-side window of the car. My earliest memory is of the glass shattering across the seat back seat. The rest of it's the story that goes with the memory, but I don't really remember what happened, just the little bits of glass.. I do remember my mom pulling into the parking lot of a church down the road from this woman's house to wait for my Dad, who had gone somewhere else with the woman's husband.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Oh...meant to say she smashed out the window with a hammer..yeah.. that was scary.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:30 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• ~*Almost Two*~… my daddy was tickling me, as my mom dropped me off, and he was telling me to say one thing after the next… ending “with a cherry on top”. But it was so hard while he was tickling me… Hahahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I gotta tell you my twins earliest memory. He said that when we were in the womb I told him I was scared to go out, so he said he would go first. Then he did. I am not kidding he told me this. My earliest was when i was maybe 3 and a little boy next door would stand at the door and say booger boooo to us. everyday, booooger booooo. lol I went to high school with him later and teased him.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 8:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Someone sticking a pacifier in my mouth when I was in my crib. I think I was almost 2 or something.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:21 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I remember mine pretty vividly I was on a beach and I saw a red thing with claws (know I know its a crab, back then I just remember being scared. It must have tramatized me so much I remembered it.lol I told my mom this later on and she said wow we visited your aunt and uncle when you were 3 thats the only time we were at the beach.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2011