What were your favorite babyshower games?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 8:25 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• the dirty diaper game was my favorite
    troubledmom37

Answer by troubledmom37 at 8:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• not crossing your legs with clothes pins
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• This one where you tape different candy bars to the wall and the mama asks a riddle related to one. Hospital Bills - 100 grand, baby girl's name - babe ruth. Once someone figures out which candy bar it is they grab it off the wall. It can get wild and a lot of fun.

If it's a coed party I love the baby food tasting game- use the baby meals - like turkey, mashed potatos, and peas and each person has to guess. It's really funny when guys are involved.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• and yes....its for boys, girls and children :)
    Precious333

Comment by Precious333 (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• At mine we played a fun game -- each person has to hold onto a doll or stuffed animal ( the heavier the better) and hang a basket of baby clothes on a clothes line without dropping "Baby". See who does the most in one minute. The mom-to-be gets to keep the clothes (could be cloth diapers, washcloths, or even hand-me-downs or thrift store buys.

Another fun one would be to have everyone make a Play-doh baby and vote of the cutest.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 10:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• what's the clothes-pin thing? I haven't seen that one yet.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 11:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• angelm523 everyone clips a clothes pin onto their shirt. If you cross your legs someone can take the clothes pin from you. At the end of the night whoever has the most clothes pins wins. I've also seen it played with using the word baby. If you say baby someone can take your clothes pin.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2011