Pregnant Man!

Is anyone else sick of the story?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• I was sick of it when it announced. Legal or not, he has a uterus, therefore making him a WOMAN! And spinning it like it's a MAN who's preggers is a crock. I feel for those kids!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I agree with the first poster she said it right
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 6:36 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• He or she is pregnant again and it's sick but most I agree with the other two post.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yes. He is not a pregnant man, he's a pregnant transgendered man who has had a mastectomy. I'm thrilled for him and his wife that they are able to have the family they both dream of, but I am not a fan of their obvious hunger for publicity and their twisting the facts to make this into something it's not. I wish them all the best, I just dislike this "pregnant man" business. He's not. Not really.
    bluecrayon

Answer by bluecrayon at 6:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I agree. "He" is so not a man! Those kids are going to need a lilttle therapy I think.
    sunshine82

Answer by sunshine82 at 6:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Who cares.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• It is just a woman with facial hair having kids. This is not unique and it happens every single day.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 7:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• yeah i've heard it's happened to others before so i don't know why they made it a big deal. maybe they needed money or something? i heard she/he's pregnant again...I remember when it first came out, i was telling everyone we were done with kids, unless of course they can figure out a way to get men pregnant. (lol it was time for hubby to figure out what it was like to be pregnant) a couple of weeks after joking like this, the story came out. i couldn't believe it. until i heard the whole story. so i'm still safe. we're still done having kids. lol.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• its messed up he is really a she....
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:36 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I don't have a problem with people becoming what they feel they really are inside. There could be issues in utero that could cause hormone imbalances. I'm not a doctor, but I think it is a real problem for some people. If she feels like a man, well then she should take steps to become a man. This woman becoming pregnant proves she isn't serious about becoming a man because men don't get pregnant!! Sorry JMO
    OOHPFG

Answer by OOHPFG at 7:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2008