Is Vday hard for you? Why?

I married my first dh on Valentines day. I could care less. My new man (of ten years) makes me love him so much I forget about the old, thank God.

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 9:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ~*Nope*~... I am so thankful for the beginnings of the holiday (Saint Valentine), the fact that is gives me an excuse to eat out... my husband and I celebrate each other all the time, so we don't need a day set aside for us. *smiles*

Valentines day is an excuse for us to give each other gifts I guess... even though we do that a lot without the day... hmm, I don't dislike the holiday, it reminds me of "L~O~V~E"
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Yes it is. Half the time I don't knwo what to give him. AND It just reminds me once again that I am not married and he will never marry me because he doesn't like the way I make my decisions.
    LisaAnn069

Answer by LisaAnn069 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• This year will be hars. I have will be at my ex's criminal hearing for domestic violience.... ironic, huh?
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Idk...im fighting with my bf right now... :(
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 11:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• yes, my nephew died on V-day
    ThankfullyProud

Answer by ThankfullyProud at 1:41 PM on Feb. 13, 2011