More of a statement(check your credit reports)

my friend just called me. told me she was checking her credit report and noticed a red flag on it. called the credit agency they told her someone was trying to claim her on their taxes she is disabled and receives SSi. her first thought is her mom is hollering for money and wanted her sister to give her , the tax money she was getting back for a car. and her sister said no because she needed it for bills and for her five kids. her mom has been known to be sneaky and greedy. so she thinks she did it but cannot be sure. whoever it is going to be in a lot of trouble the tax agency Jackson Hewitt and I am sure the credit bureau and the IRS are going to be investigating.

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• ~*Awe*~... sorry to hear she is facing soemthing like that, and unfortunately there are a lot of people out there like that... I used to think the best of people until far too many showed their true colors!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My mom tried to do this to me. For her surprise Dh had already called her "tax man" (dude is scum. doesn't even need the SSCards as long as you cut him in on your return) and told him that if they filed with any of our kids he'll call the irs so fast and yes he'll be sure to sue.

My mom pitched a fit but I could care less.

Sucks that people do that shady junk.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 2:22 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• she had something put on hers, to show if anyone was trying to do anything with her SSN because their were issues coming up on her credit report. and this flag came up. not sure how but it did so she was livid and angry as i would be.
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Tax reports show when someone else is trying to claim you? This is news to me...
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 10:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2011