Destin Florida

We are going to Destin Fl in July. What are some fun things to do there? We are thinking of staying at Sandestin resort. Our kids will be 8, 6, 5, and a newborn.

LillyMommy

Asked by LillyMommy at 10:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Travel

• Beach, Navy pilot training center is near there. We went to a canoe place it wasn't very far. It was fantastic. The kids loved it. The kids were in tubes. The small ones were tied to the canoe. It was such fun. We did it early in June, but I am sure July would be great. This brings back such good memories. We also went sailing.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My hubby and I have been there. We liked getting on jetskis... I don't know about doing that with a baby though! There's a place on the main drag that has gokarts and other games like that. Also, we went on a dolphin seeing boat last time and that was great!

Have fun!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 14, 2011