Vday dinner ideas?

I'm looking for some dinner ideas for valentines day. Dh says he wants to go out but money's tight, and we're all sick. So I was thinking about making dinner instead. We love Italian food, so I was thinking pasta..but I don't want the same spaghetti and chicken Alfredo/ chicken parm that we always have..I want something different. It has to stay chicken or steak, dh doesn't like fish..and what would be a good dessert? If I go Italian, I was thinking about the thing that are wonton shells with nutella in the middle, yummy!!..or should I do a cake?

mom_to_kenzie

Asked by mom_to_kenzie at 10:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Food & Drink

• sage leaves finely chopped with olive oil... over pasta... simple Italian dish, and only thing I learned from hubby's grandparents... my ex is Italain too and all his family taught me was home made lasagna

Anything over candle light is awesome! I prefer steak myself...

~*Hugs*~ and wishing you the best... and too a romantic evenning
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2011