Men Haters

I have a friend at work who is not fond of men but decided she wants to try and change that so whenever she hears something bad about a guy she tells herself men are smart successful and good drivers lol. So all you men haters should try it and tell me if it has success lol

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 10:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ~*Giggles*~... I joke with my husband that I must loves males so much... it is why I went on to have three sons!!! Hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• i love men period. i have had a few bad experiences true.. but that will never change the fact that they are so cute . david beckham anyone??
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I do dislike a lot of men...but I THINK I might've found a good one lol
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 11:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• The really good ones are already married.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 1:29 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I have a friend who is always saying that too. She's single. I think sometimes she's single though because she's pushing men away from being interested in her with her attitude towards them. I mean who wants to be with someone if they are always negative and thinking "all men are the same"? She posted on FB that she hates Valentine's because of how mushy everyone is, like the rest of us that have someone are supposed to get all negative and agree with her.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:34 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I hate to generalize (I don't hate groups of anything/any persons), so I wouldn't do that. If I hate (rare for me to truly hate), it is an individual and I have very good reasons. If I am simply put off by someone, i try to be optimistic and look at things from their point of view. Sometimes, I am burned, sometimes not.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 2:25 AM on Feb. 13, 2011