Do you have any relatives or friends who always show up @ your house without calling 1st?

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• ~*Nope*~ that is one of my pet peeves... hahaha, my friends/family respect my wishes and call first!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My in laws... Dhs parents and his sister and her hubby.... And they don't knock.... Oye, soooo annoying!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:28 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• My brother in laws; it is such a pain in the butt
    Jersey_class

Answer by Jersey_class at 10:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Of course, but that is because that is how I prefer it. I don't like phones, but love visitors.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• yeah but i just don't let them in. they know this so now they wait til DH is home then they knock first..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Dh's family use to do that ALL the time. I just didn't let them in the house. Now they always call. :D Sometimes my sister does it too and brings her four kids and my house always ends up twice as messy. UGH!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Yes, my FIL does this all the time and he always manages to choose an evening when I'm beat & just want to relax on the sofa with a cup of tea & a good book. Oh, and of course the house is a complete disaster, too. Oy!
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• The in laws. It pisses me off because my schedule is very topsy turvy. If DD is sick then we're on her schedule so I could be asleep during the day you know.

They would always pop up on me and then be mad if I tell them i'm going back to sleep. There have been a couple times where they showed up and I was not home and they had a bitch fit and called dh on me like I'm a 2 year old.

Dh and I have gotten into countless arguments over it. I wouldnt like my own mom popping up on me. Lately though he gets it. Now that he sees just how my schedule is.

His mom and dad however say that I'm being suspicious.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 2:16 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• my dad has a bad habit of that since he refuses to get a cell phone...but there have been enough times he has drove the half hour to my house only to find that we arent home that he now usually calls :)
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 2:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• yes neighbors always to borrow some thing
    Granny995

Answer by Granny995 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 13, 2011