Made a sexual mishap and need to recover help! adult content

ok so woke up and felt frisky. I started to give my man a hand job and he was enjoying it, then I preceded to give him oral and guess something went wrong and he stopped me and said it's starting to hurt, then it was all pretty much over and I felt like an idiot, one for trying in the first place and two for not doing it right! So what now, I feel really weird . This isn't the first time I have given him head or anything but it is akward no, what should I do? Say something, not ever talk about it, try to touch him again?

NaiveDream

Asked by NaiveDream at 10:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I second the having to pee thing. Men's systems are different. Bet when he got excited it was just too much pressure and became painful. Probably nothing you did, but communication is always best.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 12:47 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• Bring it up sometime, ask him if there is anything in particular that he didnt like, or you did wrong. Ask him to be honest with you because you want him to enjoy what you are doing for him.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 10:28 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• lose the teeth..you probably used too much didnt even notice it. It happens. just try again..and ask him intermingling does he like it? or is that good? suck lighter and slowly increase the suction and go from there..gauge his reactions.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 10:46 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• comunnication is key; have him teach you how to do it how he likes.
    Jersey_class

Answer by Jersey_class at 10:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I wouldn't get too upset about it. I think that it would be fine to just try again, just pay a little more attention to his reactions if he acts like he's not enjoying you moveing a certin way or doing a certin thing than just try something else. He might normally even like what you were doing last time but had something on his mind making it less enjoyable that time.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 10:40 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• If he was sleeping maybe it hurt because he didn't get to go pee first.
    Anonymous

• go for round 2 but be gentler .
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• You have to ask him whats wrong . you love each other & should be able to talk about any thing.
    Maybe if you open up to him first he will talk to you more,
    Granny995

Answer by Granny995 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 13, 2011