Advice on raising children...

My baby girl is only six months.... but they grow up fast, and raising children is hard... I like advice, and anything from potty training to dealing with first dates would be great!

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 6:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in General Parenting

• The screaming stage WILL go away (i have to keep telling myself this every day...) When your LO gets on your LAST nerve, just keep telling yourself "i love my baby, i love my baby" (same goes for with your SO..lol) When hiding good food in other food (like corn in speghetti) doesn't work, always remember there is pedia-sure, and you get more for less with Parent's Choice Pedia-sure. (i'm still going through this phase too) ALWAYS ALWAYS have backup for the work you do on the computer, just in case your LO climbs between your chair and turns off the computer right in the middle of your work...ugh that happened today...you may not know it now, but you WILL learn to love the kids shows on tv, and may even catch yourself singing along with them while doing dishes. (ugh don't get me started...)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• oh, and if you have carpet in your dining room, (or just for easy cleanup) get a placemat, or a cheap tablecloth to put under the highchair, for the "i won't eat anything you put in front of me unless it's sugar" stage. trust me, it will end up on the floor.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2008