Do you know if I can buy locks for the window screens, can't find anything online

Child Safety

Padrosmom

Asked by Padrosmom at 9:49 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in General Parenting

• I don't know about the screens. But I do know you can get ones for windows. They only allow the window to be opened so much (how much depends on where you put them).

Home Depot would be a good place to ask.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 9:51 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• My son like to escape. We looked everywhere for a window lock, I was unsuccesful. But I installed alarms on all my doors and windows (very easy to install just peel and stick and they are very inexpensive $2.99/2). They do not keep him from going out but they do alert us if the windows or doors are opened. Hope this helps!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 7:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Try the old fashion screen door locks its like a hook that goes in the wall and a hoop that goes into the screen you can still find them at hardware stores , maybe walmart
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 3:54 AM on Jul. 9, 2008