Working out

How long did you wait after you had your baby to start working out? I am doing light workouts for right now cause it has only been two weeks since I had my little boy. I just really want to get started on losing my weight.

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Just listen to your body. If you start to feel like it's too much, then it's too much, and you should stop. I was walking a few miles around 2 weeks. Keep an eye on what you're eating, and make your calories count. Whole grains, lean proteins, and lots of fruits and veggies.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:34 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• yeah it was about 2 weeks for me. of course i also worked out hard every day til the day i delivered so i was losing weight those 2 weeks i didn't work out
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• oh and don't let anyone tell you "your body just went through so much. rest blah blah blah" it was 2 weeks ago doing something your body is designed to do. light work outs are just fine. i highly recommend yoga too
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 12, 2011