I keep feeling pregnant

i have had alot of unprotected sex and i'm on birthcontrol too but i dont take it at the same time.
i keep getting all the sypmtoms and my docs keep having me checkd and no one will tell me what could be causing all this

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• are you worried about getting pregnant? If you're thinking about being pregnant the symptoms might be psychosomatic. SO and I have been trying to conceive and the last two months I've shown all the signs but then once I take the test and it comes out negative they magically disappear.

Answer by MamaStuart at 10:55 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• same here
    im ready for another baby but im not trying to get pregnant

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I think I "fake myself out" too...

Answer by angelm523 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• i hate that it sucks

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Take some HPT's or get a blood test to make sure

Answer by proudmom2510 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• not taking bc pills at the same time very day will make a bigger chance of you to become pregnant than if you weren't on bc at all. if you took a pill at 8am this morning and don't take another one until noon tomorrow. tomorrow between 8 am and noon your body is most likely hyperovulating and if you have sex within that time, it's very possible you could get pregnant.
    if you've been tested for pregnancy by your doctor and its negative, it could be possible that you are make-believe pregnant. maybe ask your doctor about it the next time you see her, maybe she could help you out with that, if that is what's going on.

Answer by shoot4thestars at 11:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• i've gotten a blood test done every time
    that sounds good ill ask her when i see her next
    one of my friends thinks its a false negative

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2011