How do you feel about valentines day?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 10:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Well I have always enjoyed the day. this is the first time in my life I'm alone with out a man in my life so
    I guess it will be o.k. any way. life goes on. I have all my kids to love so don't matter to me
    Granny995

Answer by Granny995 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• It's just another day to me

Answer by admckenzie at 11:00 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• ~*LUV IT*~... reminds me of spring time, and growth, and fuzzy lil animals, and flowers starting to grow/bloom
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:01 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• i think it is good to have a special day set aside to reflect on your relationship and be thankful for the wonderful person in your life. i think that we should be thankful everyday and show them love everyday of the year. It is also a day to reflect on your bad relationship and ask your self if this person is worth it and tell yourself it is time to make a change for the better.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I think "couples" should get things for each other. I've never felt it was necessary to buy the kids valentines presents but my husband always does.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 11:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I think It's another marketing scheme. I hate it because I see all my friends get gifts and I always end up with guys who never have money so I never get gifts and it makes me feel a little sad, but I get over it :) I know the meaning behind it really isn't about gifts, but really, who doesn't want to get something special? lol
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I have always been a server so I have always had to work it since that is the busy time. I would love to one year celebrate it. And every year I hint for my SO to do something for me when i get home. He thinks of it as another day. I think of it as a day to remember and who appreciation to the one you love. I don't even need a gift. Just candles lit, and both giving massages! Oh well maybe next year!
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• i think valentines day is a beautifull day but i hate it cause every year i got nothing i got something 1 time but then after that i got nothing no more
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2011