I am annoyed and don't know why!

Anyone else ever feel that way? How do you get over it?

MChildressDem

Asked by MChildressDem at 11:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Health

• ~*Calm*~

Deep breathes... in through the nose and out through the mouth, repeat until calm!

Thank of a happy positive thing in your life, because most stress, and times you feel frustrated over thing that normally wouldn't bother you are because of "Stress"

Get to the core of what is bugging you instead of the ways you take that stress out! This one is key... because how you take things out aren't going to actually change unless you fix the actual problem!!!

relaxing bubble bath by candle light, and if lucky hubby will join???
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I give myself a time-out - usually to my bedroom with a book...
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 11:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• no hubby so that is out :(
    MChildressDem

Comment by MChildressDem (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I agree with MommaClark3 - getting to the root of the annoyance is key, but sometimes hard to pinpoint - especially when we are lost in our own negative emotion - hard to see clear in this place.
    I would absolutly just do something that makes you feel great - whether it is a bubble bath suggested here, painting, a good book, exercise, a glass of wine (not the whole bottle) and a good movie, socialization is great - but make sure it is with happy, positive people, sing, listening to music that lifts you up is super, being around animals is great.
    Once you DO something to make you feel better, you can then sit in a comfortable chair or whereever and ask yourself where the annoyance was coming from. You can't fix what you can't see or aren't willing to recognize.
    GOOD LUCK!
    SigridSK

Answer by SigridSK at 12:56 AM on Feb. 14, 2011