Why did god do this to me?

He blessed me with the most handsome incredible amazing husband anyone could ask for! Today was horrible all I wanted was for it to end so instead of helping that happen he knew my weak spot (pizza and a pepsi) and went to get it not only did he hold me while I cried all day! How is your SO amazing?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 11:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband is my best friend. He is really good to me.
    Pizza and Pepsi sounds really good.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 11:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~... you are absolutely blessed to have such an amazing husband!!!

My husband is amazing himself... could name all the things he does...from him placing our needs above his, to his huge heart and doing charity (love watching him help complete strangers), and the list goes on. He's an all around amazing husband and "daddy"... watching him with our kids melts my heart the most
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Since I got pregnant my SO treats me like a princess :) he runs baths for me, rubs my feet and back, gets things for me, even helps me get my shoes and socks on :) He tells me I am beautiful even though I feel huge and ugly. He treats my son like his own and does everything he can for him and plays with him and thinks of him when we go to the store and stuff. Usually when I am really hateful he will get hateful back but then apologize later and says he understands cause I'm pregnant. He is not always perfect though lol but those are some things I am really grateful for.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• well im not married yet or live with my boyfriend but i hope some day my man is going to be good to me
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:45 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Blessed!
    Mommy1234321

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 3:07 AM on Feb. 13, 2011