What do you think about One Born Every Minute?

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 11:30 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• its ok but the staff is pretty rude and they try to push a lot of unnecessary medical interventions and every laboring mother has to do things the way of the hospital staff. also i can't believe that the rate of csection there is 90% or something like that which is absolutely ridiculous and i know i will never in my life go to that hospital.
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 12:36 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Im watching it right now, It's pretty good. My sons shoulders were stuck too.
    Mrs.Fleming

Answer by Mrs.Fleming at 11:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I wish I could watch it, but we don't get that channel, I only got to see commercials for it :(
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 11:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I agree with macks_mommy. I can't believe how condescending those nurses were with moms who wanted to go naturally. They're pretty condescending anyway. I'm glad they're better here! This is interesting to watch, as I'm studying to be a midwife. Definitely not the approach I plan to take!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:40 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Slow Down,People.
    Mommy1234321

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 3:03 AM on Feb. 13, 2011