Valentine's day present help

Ok, new bf, together for a month, and I don't know what to get him. Couple ppl suggested chocolates and a card, but he doesn't like chocolate!!! (OK, first of all, what person doesn't like chocolate?) I don't want to buy anything big because its not that serious yet, if you know what I mean. He loves ice cream, but I can't exactly put a double scoop ice cream cone in a bag and give it to him ROFL. Any suggestions?

autbot

Asked by autbot at 11:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I actually don't like chocolate that much. Most people prefer it, but some don't lol.

Why don't you take him on a date to like Coldstone or something? I think it'd be fun to make your own sundaes or something, and then feed each other =).
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 11:55 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• Thats a good idea! I mentioned Coldstone to him this evening and he'd never had it. BUT I'm still trying to get him to cheesecake factory for his birthday dessert from a month ago! LOL How cheesey would it be to make a "gift certificate" for a trip to the ice cream store? With our schedules we only get to see each other once or twice a week, and I'm not even sure if I get to see him Monday.
    autbot

Comment by autbot (original poster) at 11:59 PM on Feb. 12, 2011

• I don't think you should get him a gift certificate for a "date", essentially speaking. That'd be something you'd get a long distance friend or relative, not a boy friend. =) Make time in your busy lives to just do a little something together! V Day IS only once a year.

Have fun!
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 12:02 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I agree with the cold stone thing!!!

My DH just got a car like a week ago, so I made him a goody bag of car stuff, new terry cloth towels, wheel cleaner, rain x stuff....and then (hes not a big chocolate fan either GASP) I put twizlers and skittles, some sunsweet ones, and his favorite pop corn in the bag..I got him a super sweet card too! He loved it!! thoughtful, and right up his ally!! lol...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:10 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• well you can get a nice card with a gift certificate to his favorite place or a nice shirt that he likes or a nice cologne
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:24 AM on Feb. 13, 2011