Zumba adult content

have you tried it and does it tear up your knees?

autbot

Asked by autbot at 12:07 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I have the game for my Wii and haven't found it to hurt my knees...more like my hips! But I have issues with my hips, I don't think it is normal for people to have problems.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:10 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I have no idea what Zumba is..is it just some workout Wii game or something?? I need to know the answer to this question too! Thanks for posting!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 12:22 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• its a workout - they have actual classes, dvds, and now on video game systems. its based on latin dances, i believe.
    autbot

Comment by autbot (original poster) at 12:24 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• i have it for my ps3 i took the class to i love it i dont think it tears up your knees.. its just dance..
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 2:11 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• it's a mix of latin dance moves and fitness moves to different kinds of latin music(bachata,samba,reggaeton..etc). I played it on my friends kinect..i must say i was quite out of breath afterwards lol but i havent done any workout for a while... it was fun!My friend has problems with her feet and knees and she had to take a break inbetween or skip a certain move that strained the feet/knees too much. My problem were my thighs..they were screaaaaming with a squad combination move lol ;)
    Davina85

Answer by Davina85 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2011