Who dislikes "live" music?

I'd rather buy the CD then listen to them live. Crazy, huh? Concerts maybe are different, because they are doing things along with singing, but watching them sing on TV shows - they usually suck.

autbot

Asked by autbot at 12:10 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• I don't like going to concerts to see my favorite artists but sometimes live music at a jazz lounge or somewhere is nice.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• depends on how good the band is live. if they're good, then I'd like to go to concerts. if they're not, I'd prefer CDs
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:14 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• i don't like watching them on tv that much but i have a hard time going to concerts because the music has to be loud enough to be heard but is so loud that my ears don't stop ringing for hours afterwards which is bad because i already have a persistent ringing in them.
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 12:18 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I love concerts. They are so much fun and not that my kids are older we have a blast going together. I am not one to really watch concerts on TV, although I have it is someone I really like!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:04 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• i dont like listening to a live recording on a disc but when im actually at a concert its completely different cus of the atmosphere
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:21 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• live music is the best you can feel the rhythm and the beats and see how everyone is on stage
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 10:55 AM on Feb. 14, 2011