I'm 32 weeks, just had an ultrasound today, and the nose looks very very weird. i'm scared my baby is going to look "freaky" when its born. Anyone else have experience with bad ultrasound pictures?

britstewart

Asked by britstewart at 6:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• all ultra sound pics look weird..lol. when we went to see the sex of my son, the first thing i said was "omg he looks like and alien!". lol. the nurse thought it was funny. Don't worry, your baby will look just fine and precious when she gets here.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Imagine being smashed up into a VERY tiny space and you might look a little strange too if someone was looking at you! When baby is born they will look a bit funny, but as time goes by baby will start to loosen up and look cute as all babies eventually do!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 7:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yes both my kids were like that, i was a little worried. But those ultrasound pics aren't that good.
    PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2008