3 reasons for gratitude

Thinking only of today, what 3 things can you come up with that made you grateful?

For me, they are:

1. My son brought friends over and while at first, I was a bit annoyed, later I realized that since they were here, I knew what he was doing and who with. Since he will be 21 next month, it's a real blessing to know he is not out getting drunk or riding with someone who is.

2. I received a really cute Valentine card from my sis. I am just so grateful that we have such a good relationship. Family is such a wonderful gift to us.

3. I got a call from a dear friend that I had not heard from in a long time. In just minutes we were laughing and joking hysterically and it was so much fun.

ChezBelle

Asked by ChezBelle at 12:37 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• well my 3 reasons of gratitude is

1.my adorable baby boy felix

2.my family

3.my friends
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:10 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My grandbabies.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:24 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• 1- My daughter got in a car accident to day, no was was hurt.
    2- I was able to sleep in this morning.
    3- All the snow has melt off my roof and it has stopped leaking.
    bekej

Answer by bekej at 1:35 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• You had a great day, thats awesome!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:35 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• So happy to hear that your daughter and others involved are okay, bekej.
    ChezBelle

Comment by ChezBelle (original poster) at 1:45 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I am so grateful for my wonderful husband, I am very blessed that after 18 years together we're incredibly happy.

I am grateful for both of my daughters, they are so completely different, but they are both wonderful people and I love spending my days with them.

I am grateful for way our older daughter's boyfriend feels comfortable with us. He's not got a great home life and I'm glad he feels welcome to just hang out with us.

I'm also very grateful that the temps have warmed up and our pipes have thawed, running water is wonderful!

I know that's 4, but there's a lot to be grateful for (c:

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:49 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• 1. My amazing and supportive husband who still tells me I'm the most beautiful girl in the world everyday.
    2. My 6 month old son who motivates and inspires me daily.
    3. My family. It wasn't until I had a child of my own that I realized everything they've done for me and how they are always there.
    rpetullo

Answer by rpetullo at 3:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2011