Anyone else dealt/dealing with this?!?!

i havent had my period in almost 2 months now. not knowing what else it could be, ive taken 3 pregnancy tests which have all been negative. im not sure what else could be going on for me to not be having my period. ive been late before, but not like this. ive had 2 girls, so i know what it feels like being pregnant..i was so sure that i was/am.
any thoughts or suggestions as to what may be going on or if anyone has gone through this too..any words of advice would be much appreciated. i am only 30 and i can honestly say that i havent been stressed..not anything out of the norm anyway. i plan on making an appt to see my doctor..i was just hoping for some friendly feedback from anybody who may be experiencing the same thing. it worries me cause i show no sign of starting my period..but i show signs of early pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Honestly, I would go see your OBGYN, you could be having a tubal pregnancy, I heard somewhere that it doesnt always show up on pg tests, but dont take my word for it....I could totally be wrong. definatly go see your doc.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 12:41 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Tubal pregnancy does show up on pregnancy tests. Atleast it did for mine. I would go see your obgyn anyways
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 12:46 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• you could be really stressed, but it definitely wouldn't hurt to see an OBGYN
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Ob appt. I would wonder if stress could be a culprit. I hope you get some answers soon.
    Good luck!
    momma922

Answer by momma922 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• How old are you? If you're over 40, could you be in perimenopause? In any event, you should see your doctor about it, as it could be something quite serious.

Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 1:04 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Sometimes u can be pregnant an the test can show it tobe neg. and i will only show up on a blood test. but he chances of that really happing is realy slim though like everyone eles says askur OBGYN they will know more.
    Yokoshima

Answer by Yokoshima at 1:58 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• when it happened to me it was stress,apart from talking to a docter to put your mind at rest it's important to go out of your way to have "me days" even an hour for yourself doing what you want to do ,and good luck.
    laurainglese

Answer by laurainglese at 2:19 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• All pee tests are subject to giving false negatives. A blood test can tell 100%. Call and schedule an appt for a test to be done and know for sure! GL
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 10:26 PM on Feb. 13, 2011