OK, who else is keeping up with the Young and the Restless??

I was just wondering what some of you all thought about the storyline on the Young and the Restless right now? OMG, I think it is getting really good and really interesting!

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 12:39 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• well Victor is hiding all the evidence by burning down Skye's cabin. sharon is a total idiot who in their right mind goes to someone who caused so much pian by kidnapping her kid and passing it off that her baby died. and i think Kane is dead but it will come out when ever Lily finally cleans around that area and finds the note. and i hear Kane might not be gone, could he have a long lost twin? who knows anymore. and wth is up with the storyline of Ronan coming out of surgery and be flown away. that makes no sense. Could it not be the FBI could it be the the bad guys and they are going to torture him , i mean why would you move him and leave Chance in danger. it makes no sense.And why would you want to sleep with your ex stepmom (nick and Diane) i guess maybe since it was years ago. but still.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 9:19 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• ive never seen it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:17 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I have not kept up with it at all and it is so hard to get back into shows. It used to be one of my favorite.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Well Im trying to but I missed it for 2 months so I am totally lost! I KATE it that Kane died...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 12:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• sorry kane
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

• I think that Kane and Ronan and plotting something....
    proudmom2510

Comment by proudmom2510 (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• what connection do the 2 of them have?
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 12:50 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Well, since Ronan is with the FBI and Kane was being blackmailed by some family and friends from Australia, I think they are trying to take them out!! Collin who was Kane's dad just married Jill!!
    proudmom2510

Comment by proudmom2510 (original poster) at 12:53 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• hmmm thats something to think about.... so what happened with sharon, adam, victor and skye? I REALLY missed something there! lol
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 12:57 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• its been so long since i watched that soap. it was one of my faves
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 5:26 PM on Feb. 13, 2011