When you were in grade school.....

what grade stands out above the rest and why?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:40 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in

• 4th grade...I had the sweetest teacher. She was young and fun, and I even was invited by her to attend the roller skating rink with her and her boyfriend. She made all of the kids feel special and appreciated them for their individuality and unique talents. We need more teachers like that in the world who love children and guiding them along the way.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 12:58 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• None really.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:42 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Grade school? Hmm..I went to a Catholic school through 8th grade and hated almost the entire 9 years!!! I would say 8th grade because I knew it was ending and we went to 6 Flags, a Brewers game and to Miller Brewery for fieldtrips.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:42 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• 5th grade, Mr. Tubbs was my teacher, and we totally loved him. He had a tub in the classroom :) I just remember all my friends, riding the bus etc.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 12:42 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• 6th grade. I made more friends, and it was my last elementary year and at a new school in a new neighborhood.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 12:43 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I would have to say 4th grade because I had the most AWESOME teacher that year. Isn't it funny how time can go by so fast but yet we continue to remember the good people who have influenced our lives. Pretty neat.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:04 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• i had a lot of good teachers the last few years i was at my grade school. in particular i never would have made it to high school without my 8th grade teacher cause between her and my mom pushing me and trying to help each other figure out my learning difficulties i would've drowned in that year of school.
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 1:13 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• This is a good question. I remember each year with different good memories. They all stand out for completely different reasons. :)
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:15 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• 8th grade. I LOVED everything about it.
    I loved my teachers, my friends were the coolest people ever and I got my first kiss (on the cheek).

I had junior prom and I danced with my crush and I still look back on it with smiles and twinkles in my eye.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:59 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I thought everyone loved 8th grade.
    bekej

Answer by bekej at 2:33 AM on Feb. 13, 2011