Is it "normal" for my menstrual cycle to be normally every 35 days?

It was always 28 days but after giving birth 2 1/2 years ago it always comes about 1 month and 1 week after the last. It still comes every month and right on time, but my right on time is just longer than "normal". Should I get checked or it still ok since it still comes regularly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Health

• having a baby can change your cycle yes. Mine went from being 45 days apart to 30.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 12:46 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• That is fine. It is just your new normal.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My cycle is also 35 days and my Dr. has told me it can very from 28 to 35 being normal. I think your new cycle is still healthy, but any changes should be brought up at your next appointment.
    sewlucky

Answer by sewlucky at 12:58 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Mine is anywhere from 26 days to 35....I too gave birth 2 and a half years ago. Its normal.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:40 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My Dr. has also told me that anything between 28 and 35 is completely normal. Things change in your body after having a baby. If you have any real concerns, I would definitely speak to your Dr. about it.
    denanay80

Answer by denanay80 at 1:46 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• mine is every 33 days on the dot. "normal" is hard to say. Sounds like its normal for you.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 1:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Still in normal range. Having a baby can really change your cycle.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 2:23 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Ya tell me about it!! grrrr I wish AF would just leave me alone. AF juist comes an d vists me without any warning. Waits 28 days sometimes, other times 18 days, then 30 days. Doc said this was normal. My dd is 2 now, I think I am gonna get another opioion. lol
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:32 AM on Feb. 13, 2011