What would you think of a woman who....

Has her husband wait on her and and foot, does nothing but sit in her recliner and is on the computer....the only time she leaves that chair is to use the bathroom and to go to work....which she says is sooo hard cause she is a Nanny and works 11 hrs a day....so she is exhausted when she comes home. Her husband also works, he gets up before the sun even comes up about 4:30-5:00am and he works until about 3pm. Yet he still comes home and does the dishes and cooks food, does the laundry, does everything for her except wipe her butt and the minute he asks her can you get me something to drink.....she tells him no.

Cappy1979

Asked by Cappy1979 at 12:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• I call her lazy.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:48 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• that woman needs to get up and do some housework herself and stop treating her husband like crap..
    the sad part is that's pretty much how my husband is.. I do everything for him while he sits on his butt after he gets off work. no I don't have a job, but I take care of our child all day and I'm pregnant. and I'm looking for a job. so a little help would be nice.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I call her a woman who needs to share responsibiilities with her loving and caring husband!!! That is ridiculous!
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Lazy. He can come to my house anytime. I will even help him cook and clean. I will wait on him too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Is this you Cappy?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I'd say she isn't really doing her part and that is selfish. Guess she isn't planning on staying married for long, and her nanny job doesn't require special treatment. It takes two to make it work..hopefully she won't have to learn the hardway.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 12:55 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• i think it is 50/50 i call her lazy
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:06 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• And no it's NOT me. I promise I am not like that. I would never treat anyone like they were a slave.
    Cappy1979

Comment by Cappy1979 (original poster) at 1:18 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I'd call her sad. I hope she gets her act together and stops treating her husband that way. She would hate if he treated her like crap.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 1:55 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• She is a lazy ass, if its not okay for men to treat women like this then its not okay for women to treat their so like this either. Poor guy, like tyfy said he too can come to my house,lol!
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:17 AM on Feb. 13, 2011