I need help with my sewing machine!

I have a question for all you Moms that sew. I have two machines and problems with both! The first is a Disney sewing and embroidery SE-270D Brother and after I turn the machine on I get error message F04. I cannot find a solution in the book. I googled and found others with the same problem and they were advised to unplug the foot and plug it back in after the machine is on. This wont go away no matter what I try! Anyone have this machine and know what to do?
My other machine is a Brother XR-7700 and my tread tension is too loose I've treaded and rethreaded and cannot figure out the problem.

Thanks

sewlucky

Asked by sewlucky at 12:54 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I do not know about the Disney, but have you adjusted the tension on the Brother. That seems too obvious from what you have said.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:11 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• There should be a way to tighten the thread tension on the Brother. I have no clue on the Disney machine though- sorry!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 12:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2011