UGH!! I want another baby....

I am so sick of waiting and waiting! I want another baby NOW! I hate the waiting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I think if she stated she doesnt believe in God and already disagreed with someone, posting it here that its in God's time is disrespectful and not helpful to someone who is stressed over inability to conceive. You can have your views, but maybe it would be best to express them in a way that is more religious neutral after someone has asked to not have God mentioned.

I'm so sorry you are frustrated honey. We are trying to conceive too. Have you thought of joining the Trying to Conceive with Infertility group?
    tmpmom1116

Answer by tmpmom1116 at 3:13 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• God does thing on His time not ours :-)
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:15 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• it takes time sometimes.... When it happens it will be that more special! I wish you the best!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:04 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Me too... I know how you feel! Unfortunately for me, i lost my second pregnancy last month:( Hang in there momma, the waiting game sucks!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 3:12 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I tried for 13 years with a bunch of miscarriages too. Finally I did IVF. It worked! This may be an option for you if you are having no luck conceiving on your own. I know how you feel & nothing but a little baby will cure it. Good Luck!!!!! I am sending baby wishes your way :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! My mind just screams every time I get a negative test. its so frustrating and heartbreaking I don't need you telling me that some MAN I don't even believe in has the choice in my having children. I disagree with your answer!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I am sorry for your loss. I had a MC in 2003.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:23 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I completely agree with SweetloveOfMine God does everything on his own time when he feels like your ready for another kid just wait patiencely and stop trying so hard and maybe it will happen .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 3:39 AM on Feb. 13, 2011