my boyfriend chocked me?

one day i was fighting with my ex and he chocked me but i still love him. it was all over me having friends over and idk what to do

Cole_monster

Asked by Cole_monster at 7:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• chocked? do you mean choked?? if it were me, i'd be gone in a heartbeat. who knows what would happen next...
    Anonymous

• if you don't have a problem with it....what's ur problem
    Anonymous

• no matter what you were fighting over, if he 'clocked' or 'choked' you, its unacceptable.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• umm was it your ex or boyfriend read your question I think you messed up on accident ..if he did leave him their are plenty of great men out they're you deserve so much better

Anonymous

• ummmmm kick his ass out - he choked you over having friends over? Whats next a bullet to the head because you didn't make dinner right?
    Love is not supposed to be controlling or hurtful, so love or not leave him before it gets worse
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• umm leave if you havnt already left him. it will only get worse trust me. my ex was abusive and it just started over litle things and i always thought it would get better and it never did and still hasnt he abuses the women hes with now. your better then that get out now.
    Anonymous

• leave it only gets worse i just got out of an abusive relationship.....
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• ummm leave him now. u have to love yourself enough to walk away and know u deserve better than that. as the pp said.. it will only get worse. also this is not the type of environment u want ur kids around.

oh yeah.. one last thing if u didn't already do it... call the police, press charges, have him locked up.
    Anonymous

• Run!!! Leave him and move on.
    Anonymous

• if he is willing to choke you then he is willing to do more. you need to leave him alone while you can.Dont no woman deserve to be abused regaurdless of what she say or do. If you are willing to take the abuse then its all on you but look at your kid(s). what will they say when they see a man putting his hands on mommy?? the kids will be scared the rest of their lives. LEAVE THAT BOY ALONE!! Any man who hits or puts his hands on man dont deserve the title MAN. if i was their my friend who is a MAn would of beat him up for putting his hands a woman no real man would even think about hitting or putting his hands on a woman. LEAVE THAT PUNK ALONE!!!
    hershey88

Answer by hershey88 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2008