has anyone else felt this way?

ever since i had my baby, i just feel so alone and a lot of disappointment. I feel sad most of the time. the only time i'm okay is when my hubby is home and he forces me to get out of the house. I think too much and end up feeling sorry for myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Health

• Sweetie it sounds like you are depressed. When I had my first son I felt kind of the same way. It was bad and I had to go on anti depressants. I know its shocking because you should feel elated and happy but its a huge change that no one can prepare you for. It is a whole different way of life with a baby. Join a baby group and get out. I used to walk everywhere all the time. It will get better. Hang in there!!
    Britmum72

Answer by Britmum72 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• how old is your baby? honey i have been there before too and still am but i just have to keep myself out of the funk and even if i go out for 10-20 minutes i feel much much better. feel free to pm me if you need to talk or need help getting out of the funk. i also must recommend going to counseling if you can. it really does help.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 8:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2008