Hi how do u tell if u are gonna have a baby or not with out a test adult content

i think i might have a baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Do you mean you think you are pregnant or that you think you are going into labor soon????
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:36 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• if your talking about pregnancy...
    Sore breasts were a dead give away for me
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 2:43 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Either you wait until there is no question about it, or you call up your local crisis pregnancy center and get a free test.
    squish

Answer by squish at 3:07 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Why without a test? Personally I always have problems with pregnancy tests cause it takes forever for me to show up on one. But for most people they are very reliable other then that for me it was a weird period,2-4 days of brownish spotting insted of my normal 7-9 days of all hell breaking loose.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 3:15 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I'm with Mel.... My breasts were so sore, and I was tired and a lil moody. but you can get a fre test at a DSHS office or public health center. There are tests at dollar stores too. If you are pregnant the sooner you find out the better because you need to get prenatal care. I wish you the best!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:15 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Truly, the most effective way to know is to take a test. If you've had sex, you could be pregnant. Have you missed a period, or are you late? When was your last period? When did you have sex? Did you use any sort of protection? If so, what?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:36 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• why not a test? seriously
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 13, 2011