Help =/

im having a baby by someone who i dnt get along with anymore.... i need words of wisdom.. to make me feel better and stronger

ohprettymommy

Asked by ohprettymommy at 2:40 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Hang in there as things will get better in the end :). 23 years ago I had a son with someone that I no longer had a relationship with and his parents told me that they did not have a grandchild as it was conceived outside of marriage. We did not talk or really discuss much once it was decided that abortion was not an option with the pregancy. After that, I was pretty much on my own. I made it through the pregancy just fine with the help of my family and friends. You will do just fine! I have faith in you.
    guyandtoni01

Answer by guyandtoni01 at 2:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Focus on you and the baby.Love is all you need!
    Mommy1234321

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 2:50 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Hey i was in your shoes, my sons father would tell me the ugliest things, i just blew him off& when i had my baby i didnt even care or thought about him, once your baby arives it will be all about that little bundle of joy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• My best friend is in that same situation, but she had her son last may. IF you'd like i can get you in touch with her, she's on Cafe Mom too! I'm sure she'd have some words of wisdom for you :)
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 3:15 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Thanks ladies. It's just scary, my dad came and went whenever he pleased and it affected me. Now because of my bad decision making my daughter will suffer as I did. It's painful, like a huge emotional pain that I don't wish upon anyone else. I'm so scared, I'm only 20 and I'm still in community college with a job at starbucks. I stay with my grandparents and I wish I didn't. Life is frightening for me. I need a better job if I'm going to make it alone as a single mom.
    All of your words have helped me feel better, and the only thing I can do is try and better myself for my baby.. I see that I will be ok, I just have to know it.

THANK YOU ALL!
    ohprettymommy

Comment by ohprettymommy (original poster) at 12:37 AM on Feb. 14, 2011