Getting it staraight adult content

I think I was not clear enough on my Q because I got alot of off A's. I have cervical cancer, hey are going to do a surgery that includes removing most of my cervix. I want another child before they do because I don't think that you v\can have a child with out (MOST) of your cervix. I have no other choice other that to take it out. Can anyone tell me how I can get pregers FAST and in a hurry?

nikkielove

Asked by nikkielove at 2:44 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I hate to be rude but...

You need to worry about getting rid of the cancer! Seriously, its no joke!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 2:46 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Yeah so they tell me but I have always had a dream of 3 or 4 kids so. But It is under control for now they said until I have a baby then they will hold off
    nikkielove

Comment by nikkielove (original poster) at 2:59 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I mean this in the kindest way possible....

You get one shot at life and I agree with the above comment, cancer kills, its a fact! Do you want to see your kids grow up? Please take care of yourself and feel blessed with what you have and don't worry about the things you don't. Time is your #1 possession.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 3:07 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• There isn't really enough information here to really say. I totally understand that you want a baby, but that being said momma you can"t do that if you're super sick, or worse dead. You have a chle/ren already and I know you want to be there for them. So focus on getting healthy so you can watch them grow up. After you are well then maybe you could adopt or have a surrogate. I'm so sorry you have to go through this and I wish you the best.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:08 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• That's surprising that doctors would tell you that they would hold off on your surgery because from what I have read the pregnancy hormone can feed cancer cells and thus speed up cancer. If I were you I would get myself healthy asap and then get a surrogate or adopt. You don't want to lose your life plus a fetus. I'm very sorry for your illness and I will pray for you to be well!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:17 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I can understand your desire to have a baby, and obviously having cancer complicates it... but imagine what it would be like to have an infant while going through cancer treatments... If the cancer got worse during the pregnancy imagine what you and your husband would be up against if he had to make a choice between your life and the baby's.

I understand that you are an adult and get to make your own choices. I pray that they are informed and that you heed the advice of people wiser than me. I hope that your partner is totally in unison with your decision... But I absolutely can not imagine having a baby in this circumstance. You would do your future children a great disservice to treat your health so haphazardly.

I don't know about children after that type of surgery - but maybe you could have a cesarian? Or maybe you could adopt? Or foster? There are ways to take care of your health and still have children!
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• do u have a baby ? i f so then get what u need done .. be grateful u have one
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2011