This ain't really a question its more of a suggestion ?

Ok anyways i've always been into cosmo and i never took in high school cus my grades weren't that perfect but lately i've been thinking about practicing on a manikin doll to start cutting hair that way i can learn and start cutting my own hair and once im a pro lol i'll start cutting other peoples hair to make money cus im a stay at home mom and sometimes it gets boring cus im home like 24/7 and i wanna do something with my life i already know how to dye hair and put highlights but i just need to learn how to cut hair and style it a bit more but i was thinking about that cus i feel bad that my husband always has to go to work and support me and my daughter and our baby on the way i think its always good to pitch in once in a while .so what do you ladies think about that  .thanks .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 3:55 AM on Feb. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• That's great! Just know that different states you have to have a certain amount of hours that you have done hands-on practicing and learning by a certified instructor. Then you usually go take a state licensing exam before becoming licensed.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:03 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• GL! I think that sounds great, but you should get licensed first.
    Brooke505

Answer by Brooke505 at 4:11 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• see tutorial videos, you tube and other tips practice and practice What do you did? a fake certification? start now
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 6:56 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• If you don't go to school and get licensed, it's fraud.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on Feb. 13, 2011

• Anony , i really think i dont have a license i dont wanna work in a salon anyways i wanna do it on my own time but thanks for the heads up :-)
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Feb. 13, 2011